Friday, August 13, 2010

Boston College in autumn

       Boston College, BC, is one of the oldest universities in United States. U.S. located at the end on green line B you reach there easily by train or car. Boston College is actually  Jesuit, Catholic university which confers more than 4,000 degrees annually in more than 50 fields study with 8,500 full-time undergraduates and 4,000 graduate students. It is a choice for you to choose after you finish at English language Institute and have plan to study for higher education in USA. News and Report rank this university at 34th among USA national universities.Today I will take you a little bit tour at Boston College, it's is extraordinary beautiful university with Catholic style and historical building in the campus. I can say that this if you study in this university, you will become like Harry Potter or something fantasy like that. Don't believe, so look at my taken photos.

BC Classroom building
BC Conference hall
       
Now I you might realize that I bring you to old castles or Catholic church but they are classroom buildings of Boston College which enriched by Historical Catholic architecture.This university has much better atmosphere of study and learning than other universities and schools in Boston or Massachusetts.The time when I visited is autumn, the season when the leaves were becoming fall from the trees, that absolutely gave me unforgettable memory in Boston College.

Boston College in autumn
       I also took photo of BC's canteen where students have lunch at noon and you can have food here also if you feel hungry during the tour or your study in Boston College. Unfortunately, I didn't try food in this canteen by that time so I can't give you any comment or suggestion.Please try and let me know then.

BC Canteen
 Read other posts.

English tip today :

       Almost and Most
Everyone often uses most when almost is much better.
        Most everybody I invited showed up at the party.
       Almost everybody I invited showed up at the party.

No comments: