Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Boston Traveling and English Study Introduction

        Boston Traveling and English Study inspired by my real ESL student experience in year 2006. Let's go back 4 years ago after I graduated Bachelor degree from King Mongkut's Institute of Technology Ladkradbang Thailand, I decided to study aboard in United States of America with Geos English Language Institute Boston, Massachusetts. I realized that in today's global communication ,English is the most influent language to connect people throughout the world and If I could earn more English skill for reading, speaking and listening, it would be totally helpful for effective communication
in the future. Like I am writing this Blog to share my experience while I was studying in Boston, the city that combines of American history, well-know academic institutes and beautiful sightseeing,s by using my poor English skills that  I achieved after spending almost 1 year back there.
        I will write my story from my memory as much as I can recall and I hope people who visit this Blog enjoy my story which I both experience a good and hard times as just one of Asian student in the big country like United States of  America. I will add some comments, suggestions, and information which I believe it would be helpful for someone who wants to study aboard especially in USA. By the way, I will try to sequence the story begin from the time I got camera, which I can show you pictures, until I came back to Thailand and I may insert memorized situation between the chapters. Sit back, relax and enjoy.
                                                                                                                 
                                                                                                                                      Songpol Khongyai
 Bangkok, 28 July 2010

No comments: